How does Steinbeck explored different attitudes towards women in Of Mice and Men?
May 5th, 2013
I have to do a at least 2 page essay on this and is due in soon. I need a few points and an ideas for a conclusion but any ideas would be very helpful thank you!I normally write at A / A* Thanks in advance!
- How to Write a College Opinion Essay? (Read On)? - I just came out of high-school, and I only know how to write the typical –> Introduction, thesis, 3 examples, 3 paragraphs, and Conclusion –> outline1. How can I improve towards writing a college level essay?!Also:2. Where do I place the thesis in the introduction paragraph. 3. How long or how many sentences does the
- How does Harper Lee present Scout in To Kill a Mockingbird? - *URGENT* I’m writing an essay with the question as above, I have three points: through her name, through her actions and through her name, I need one or two more points/paragraphs in order to pass so it’d be super helpful if anyone has got a point or two I could use, backed up with a
- Embryonic stem cells non-ethical pro’s and con’s- clever people only!? - Hi, im having some serious trouble, i have to write an essay on embryonic stem cell research. I have to determine whether it’s right or wrong in my conclusion however i have to include a page talking about the scientific pro’s and con’s not the ethical pro’s and con’s. I really need help, if anyone
- In a 5 page essay that focuses on textual analysis of an 18th century text, how long should the intro be? - The essay is supposed to be double-spaced (on Word). The subject starts with “Discuss the ideas…………” . So the body of the essay is obviously the longest part. How long should be the intro and the conclusion? If it’s 5 pages, would half a page for the intro and half for the conclusion be good?P.S.
- Jane Eyre: 5-7 character traits that Mr. Rochester possesses? - Ok, so I need to write an essay on his characterization… I’m thinking secretive (keeps servants in the dark about Bertha and his whereabouts most of the time), arrogant/proud, faithful (still keeps wife instead of locking her up in an insane asylum, tries to save her from burning house), inconsiderate (rarely considers Jane’s feelings, indifferently
- Teenagers today, essay question? - i am so blurred.. i do not have any ideas or points to write for this title.. so, can i have some creative ideas on how to start this essay and what points can i use?also, if i am going to write a story abt teenagers today, what should it be based on? i want
- Please help me and you will get 10 points please help? - write an essay favoring the trying violent minors as adults or opposing the trying of minors as adults. include the vocabulary words in your essay.does a treating violent child as an adult deter other childern from committing crimes?should the law have different standard for child offenders and treat them differently?can every violent child be rehabilitated?vocabulary
Both comments and pings are currently closed.