HELP! comparing macbeth and lady macbeth’s relationship compared to polanski’s version of the play?
September 6th, 2013
Its for my english essay, we have to compare lady macbeth and macbeths relationship throughout the play and compare it to roman polanski's play? Thanks so much!
- What do you think of this essay introduction? - Lady MacBeth and MacBeth do not have a healthy relationship because they do not trust each other and there seems to be a lot of manipulation. Their relationship tends to build up more tension throughout the play and this is caused by the death of the king, Duncan. MacBeth is more caring than his wife
- Somebody please explain coflict in macbeth to me? - I am doing an english essay tomorrow about ‘how shakespear presents conflict in the early scenes of Macbeth’ (a1sc7, but use other parts of the play to show your knowledge)i know there is internal conflict in macbeths soliluqoy because hes debating with himself , shall i/sharn’t i, kill the king to become king.There is conflict
- Is this thesis strong enough? - Im writing an essay on Macbeth.Specifically, i’m writing on how blood, clothing, and sleep contribute to Macbeth’s character development throughout the play.The Thesis:”Although blood, clothing, and sleep play an important role in the physical attributes of Macbeth, these motifs more importantly symbolize Macbeths decline from power and ultimately represent Macbeths turn from once seemingly civilized
- Help with Macbeth essay? - I am in year 10 and have to write a text essay for Macbeth about one of the topics below. I am not very good at writing essays, which topic do you think would be the easiest and can you give me some points/possible topic sentences just as an idea. Question 1This tyrant, whose sole
- Please tell me some of Macbeth’s characteristic In act 1, 2, 3, 4, 5….? - hii am writing a essay on the whole play of Macbeth. i have to write on the characteristic of Macbeth and how his character changes through-out the whole play. i could this by my self but i haven’t got enough time to read it through the play…..i really don’t…..So i need to know some of
- Quote needed for Essay? About being responsible for your own actions? - I am writing an Essay on Macbeth. My topic is “who is more to blame for Macbeth’s downfall. Macbeth or Lady Macbeth?”I want to start with a quote. About one being responsible for there own fiat and that no one can make you do something.Does anyone know any good quotes and I need to know
- Macbeth essay help? on his manhood? - So I’m writing an essay on the play Macbeth and I really need some help. I’ve already got the beginning started with a thesis but for 3 of the paragraphs I need 3 key points relating to my topic: manhood. So I’ve decided for each paragraph I could talk about the characters who question his
Both comments and pings are currently closed.